Useful Contact Information
A list of clinics in the area that may be accepting new patients, can be accessed by clicking on the link below. CFMC does not guarantee acceptance by any facilities listed.
Other useful information that can also be found on the link:
- Local insurance agents that CFMC has worked with who can assist in finding a new provider.
- Washington State Labor & Industry contact information
- Community resources: Area Agency on Aging, Health & Hope Free Clinic, Peace Health of Southwest Washington Medical Center free services
- Beginning August 5, 2019, office hours will be 7:45-4:30pm. Phone hours will be 8:30-12noon & 1:30-4:30pm.
- Duncan Family Medical Clinic, 1217 Cooper Point Road, Olympia is accepting new patients. Their phone number is: 360-706-2763. Website: duncanfamilymedical.com This clinic is not accepting new patients with Medicare or state insurances.
- OPEN HOUSE at CFMC to say goodbye
- Tuesday, July 30 from 5:30-8:00pm
- Chehalis Family Medicine is placing Medicare applicants on a waitlist for acceptance.
- Medicare patients who have seen a specialist in the Providence Medical system within the last year should state this on their application at a Providence primary care clinic. Providence will accept this patient.
- Patients that have immediate family members already within the Providence system will be accepted.
- Tumwater Family Practice Clinic is only accepting current patients of Stephen Fischer at this time.