Useful Contact Information
A list of clinics in the area that may be accepting new patients, can be accessed by clicking on the link below. CFMC does not guarantee acceptance by any facilities listed.
Other useful information that can also be found on the link:
- Local insurance agents that CFMC has worked with who can assist in finding a new provider.
- Washington State Labor & Industry contact information
- Community resources: Area Agency on Aging, Health & Hope Free Clinic, Peace Health of Southwest Washington Medical Center free services
- Patient records can be obtained by contacting SIS NW at 206-686-2821.
- Cascade Family has officially closed. Coming in November a link will be posted on this website for patients to order records.
- Patient payments may be mailed to PO Box 358, Centralia, WA 98531
- Billing questions can be answered by calling 1-866-918-0119
- The office will permanently close on Thursday, October 24, 2019. Medical records may be picked up during the week of October 21 on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- September 27 is the last day to submit medical records request forms until November. During the month of October the process of moving medical records to a retention company will occur. Sometime in November, medical records request forms will again be accepted but only through a link on this website.
- Office hours beginning September 9: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday; 10am to 2pm for medical records pick up
- Office closed, Monday, September 2 in observance of Labor Day
- Office hours September 3-6: 10am to 2pm for medical records pick up
- Billing questions: please call 1-866-918-0119
- Beginning August 26, phone hours will be 8:30-12noon. Office hours will continue to be 7:45-4:30pm.
- Beginning August 5, 2019, office hours will be 7:45-4:30pm. Phone hours will be 8:30-12noon & 1:30-4:30pm.
- Duncan Family Medical Clinic, 1217 Cooper Point Road, Olympia is accepting new patients. Their phone number is: 360-706-2763. Website: duncanfamilymedical.com This clinic is not accepting new patients with Medicare or state insurances.
- OPEN HOUSE at CFMC to say goodbye
- Tuesday, July 30 from 5:30-8:00pm
- Chehalis Family Medicine is placing Medicare applicants on a waitlist for acceptance.
- Medicare patients who have seen a specialist in the Providence Medical system within the last year should state this on their application at a Providence primary care clinic. Providence will accept this patient.
- Patients that have immediate family members already within the Providence system will be accepted.
- Tumwater Family Practice Clinic is only accepting current patients of Stephen Fischer at this time.